General Frequently Asked Questions You can also earn extra points by shopping online through the merchants listed on the www.hillcrestbankredeem.com website. Simply sign in to your Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account and click SHOP ONLINE for all of the details.
1. How do I create a Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account?
To create a Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account, simply click “Start Here”. Enter the required information and click the “Save” button. When your information is saved, your Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account will be created and you will be welcomed into the Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage site.
2. Do I need an email address for a Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account?
Yes, you must have an email address to create a Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account.
3. Does my Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account ever expire?
No, your Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account never expires.
4. What if I forget my password?
Simply click the “Sign In” button and enter your email address after “Forgot your Password?” Click “Request Password” and a new password will be emailed to you to use to sign in.
5. How do I earn points?
Eligible accounts will earn points when using your debit card for both in-store and online purchases. You’ll earn one point for every $100 spent with a signature transaction. In addition, some Hillcrest Bank account holders may receive mailers periodically, offering 100 bonus points for using you debit card 5, 10, 15, 20, or 25 times in one month. To maximize the number of points you will earn, be sure to use your debit card instead of check, cash or credit card.
Every time you qualify, points will be issued in the form of a certificate. Certificates are issued periodically during the year, and you will add the points to your account with these certificates.
7. How do I enter a certificate into my Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account?
Sign in to your Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account and click “Rewards” and “Certificates”. Enter your certificate number and click Enter. Please note that certificates use only numbers 0 through 9 and letters a, b, c, d, e, f.
8. How do I view my point balance?
When you sign in to the system, you will see the word “Welcome” and your current point balance.
9. Do points expire?
The expiration date on the points is noted on the certificate. Points will be invalid at 12AM on that date, and cannot be redeemed for a reward. Their value will become 0.
10. What if I lose or misplace my certificate?
Unfortunately, we have no way of tracing your certificate number once it has been issued to you, so we cannot replace lost or stolen certificates. We do apologize for any inconvenience. We suggest that you enter your certificate number into your online Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account upon receipt. Once the points are deposited into your online Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account, you can feel free to discard your paper certificate.
11. How do I redeem points for a reward?
You can redeem points by clicking on the “Rewards” button. Search for products by category, number of points, or by keyword. Simply click on the reward you wish to order and click “Order”. Verify the shipping information and click the submit button. Then, confirm your order. Most rewards are shipped to arrive within 3 weeks.
12. Can I send my reward to someone other than myself?
Yes, simply enter a different address in the shipping information and your reward can be sent to someone else.
13. Do you ship to PO Boxes?
Yes, many of our rewards can be shipped to PO Box addresses. However, if you select a reward that is shipped via FedEx Ground you will be prompted to enter a physical address for delivery, as FedEx does not deliver to PO Box addresses.
14. How do I contact Client Service?
Click Contact Us for the email address and phone number to our Client Service department.
15. Why is my online banking login not working on this site?
Your user name and password for your Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account are not the same as your login and password for online banking through your financial institution. We allow certificates from multiple accounts and multiple account holders to be deposited into a single Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account so you can redeem for a gift faster (in other words, you can “pool” certificates in our program), so your checking account is not tied to your Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account. Please create a new Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account and password for logging points, online shopping and redeeming points.
eDeposit Frequently Asked Questions
1. My family has several accounts under different account holder names, and we have been putting all of our paper certificates into one online Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account. Will we still be able to do this with eDeposit?
Yes, you may enter up to 5 different account numbers to link to one online Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account. They do not have to have the same account holder names on them.
2. What if I need to remove one of the accounts from the eDeposit due to an account closing or perhaps that person no longer wants to share points? Can accounts be removed?
Yes, you may add, update or remove linked accounts at any time by signing in to your online Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account and clicking “My Account”, then “Click to view your eDeposit feature” Scroll down to the area where your account numbers and zip codes are saved, and click “Remove” after the account number and zip code you would like removed. Enter the Security String and click “Save.”
3. What if I open another checking account at my financial institution at a later date, can I add that account to eDeposit at a later time?
Yes, you can add an account at any time by signing in to your online Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account and clicking “My Account” to access the eDeposit feature. Once an account has been opened for at least 30 days it may be added to the site. Also, whenever you enter a paper certificate into your Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account, you will be reminded that you may link your checking accounts to your Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account.
4. I have never had to enter my checking account number online before, will my information be safe?
Yes, when you sign up for the eDeposit feature you will notice some security features in place that have to be completed for your information to be accepted, and we also have several internal features in place to safeguard the security of your account information.
You can also earn extra points by shopping online through the merchants listed on the www.hillcrestbankredeem.com website. Simply sign in to your Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account and click SHOP ONLINE for all of the details.6. What is a certificate?
Cash-Back Frequently Asked Questions
1. I made an online purchase without using the Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage website eMerchant link. Can I still get cash back for my purchase?
Unfortunately, only purchases made through the Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage website eMerchant links are eligible to receive the cash back feature. However purchases made outside of the Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage website are still eligible to receive standard debit card usage points.
2. When do I get the cash back for making a purchase through the Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage website eMerchant link?
Any cash back earned will be deposited into your account on or around the 15th of the month following the month of purchase.
3. What if I have selected to receive cash back and points for my eMerchant purchases?
Any cash back earned will be deposited into your account on or around the 15th of the month following the month of purchase. Any rewards points earned will be deposited into your Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage account on or about the 15th of the month following the month of purchase.
4. How do I sign my account up to earn cash back for online purchases?
Sign in to your online Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage account and click “Shop Online Settings”. Select how you would like to receive your points and/or cash back for your online eMerchant purchases through the Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage website links. Enter your checking account number and zip code and your account will be set up.
5. What if I decide I want to change the ratio of points/and or cash back I will receive for purchases?
Sign in to your online Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage account and click “Shop Online Settings”. At the “Shopping Online” feature, move the arrow over the points/cash back selections to the one you would like set for your account.
Electronic Gift Card Questions
1. What is the difference between e-gift cards and regular gift cards?
E-gift cards are sent to you digitally in your Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account, so that you may access them immediately after you have placed your order. Standard gift cards are mailed, and will ship from our warehouse within 5 business days after your order is placed. Delivery time subject to US Postal Service delivery process.
2. I placed my order, but did not receive the link for my selection. What should I do?
First, check your Junk Mail and/or Spam file for the email. If you do not see it in either or those areas, please call or email our client service department.
3. Am I limited to how I use my e-gift card?
Redemption options vary by retailer. Depending on the e-gift card, they can be used in-store, online, via catalog or any combination of those. Please visit the retailer's online website for specific gift card terms and conditions.
4. Can I redeem my e-gift card in a store using a mobile device?
Redemption options vary by retailer. Please visit the retailer's online website for specific gift card terms and conditions.
5. How can I check the e-gift Card balance?
Check the terms and conditions on your e-gift Card for specific information on how to check a specific e-gift card balance.
6. Do I have to use the balance all at once? Or can I make multiple purchases at different times?
No, you may continue to use your e-gift card until the balance is zero. With some e-gift card codes, when you re-visit the retailer website after a purchase, you may see an updated balance for the new value of the e-gift card code. This may vary by brand.
7. Will my e-gift card expire?
Expiration dates may vary by retailer. Please read the terms and conditions for your e-gift card for more information.
8. If I want to print my e-gift card, do I need to use a special printer?
Most standard office and home printers are able to print e-gift cards. Quality of printing may vary by the printer used, however, the most important thing is that the code number below the e-gift card print clearly.
9. Do I need to print the e-gift card in color?
No, the e-gift card does not need to be printed in color.
10. What happens if I lose the e-gift card I printed?
You can always access your e-gift card information by clicking "Order History" when you are logged into your Hillcrest Bank Purchase Advantage Account and selecting the appropriate gift card in your history.
11. My e-gift card instructions include using a secret code. Where do I find this?
Some e-gift cards require a secret code in order to be accessed. If you were issued a code, it will be found in your e-gift card redemption instructions. You will be prompted to input your secret code when you try to open your e-gift card.
12. What if I lose my secret code?
You can always access your secret code by clicking the "Order History" option and selecting the appropriate gift card in your order history.